Fairwater Community Hub
The Councils Hubs Programme aims to bring together the work of the Council and other agencies under one roof, allowing customers to use our services more quickly and conveniently.
The improvement works to convert the former Fairwater Library into the city’s newest community hub were completed in May 2016. The grand opening of the Fairwater Hub took place on the 15th July.
The building is now open to the public with opening hours listed below
Monday 9am - 6pm
Wednesday 9am - 6pm
Thursday 10am - 7pm
Friday 9am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
The new Hub has plenty to offer and includes:
• Library with children’s area
• Free internet access and use of computers
• Photocopying, scanning, and printing
• Advice and information services, including housing, benefit and financial advice
• Community and meeting room hire
Other activities in the building include Story Time and Rhyme Time, Craft Club and Councillor Surgeries.
If you wish to hire a room or enquire about an activity or event please contact the Fairwater Hub on
02920 785583 or email@example.com