Arnold Avenue and Bronte Crescent Environmental Improvement Scheme
Cardiff Council have identified Arnold Avenue & Bronte Crescent as a priority for an environmental improvement scheme. We have been working to develop an initial design proposal to share with residents, in order that you can have the opportunity to comment before the scheme is fully designed and delivered.
The proposals are clearly identified on the plans attached at the top-right of the screen. In summary, the work will consist of:
- Footpath resurfacing with new feature paving banding strips.
- New footpath vehicular crossovers for houses.
- Road resurfacing.
- The introduction of carriageway features - raising the height of key junctions within the estate to promote pedestrian safety.
- New front boundary walls and railings for the houses.
- Rear boundary improvements to the flats – to provide clear garden boundaries for each flat.
- New pathways leading to the flat entrances.
- Re-paint the railings to the bungalows.
What’s Happening Now?
You are invited to drop-in sessions to discuss the plans at one of our consultation events. We will have a consultation caravan located at the following locations, dates and times below:
Thursday 6th June 2019 between 2pm and 7pm
- Saturday 8th June 2019 between 10:30am and 2:30pm
For further information please contact Chris Probert on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02920 537476