Arnold Avenue and Bronte Crescent Environmental Improvement Scheme
Cardiff Council have identified Arnold Avenue & Bronte Crescent as a priority for an environmental improvement scheme. We have been working to develop an initial design proposal to share with residents, in order that you can have the opportunity to comment before the scheme is fully designed and delivered.
The proposals are clearly identified on the plans attached at the top-right of the screen. In summary, the work will consist of:
- Footpath resurfacing with new feature paving banding strips.
- New footpath vehicular crossovers for houses.
- Road resurfacing.
- The introduction of carriageway features - raising the height of key junctions within the estate to promote pedestrian safety.
- New front boundary walls and railings for the houses.
- Rear boundary improvements to the flats – to provide clear garden boundaries for each flat.
- New pathways leading to the flat entrances.
- Re-paint the railings to the bungalows.
Arnold Avenue & Bronte Crescent Improvement Scheme - Urgent Update
Following the public health guidance and the updated government warnings regarding Coronavirus, the improvement works to the road enclosures under the Arnold Avenue & Bronte Crescent environmental improvement scheme will cease until further notice.
As soon as we are in a position to process with the scheme, we will provide an update.
We offer our sincere apologies for any extended inconvenience this may cause to residents.
For further information please contact Chris Probert on email@example.com or 02920 537476