The Neighbourhood Regeneration Team is committed to promoting and developing sustainable communities through regenerating our housing estates environmentally and socially. We aim to achieve this through creating safer and more attractive communities for our residents to live in.
Projects are tailored to address specific issues and concerns, broadly they include:
• Redesigning estates to help design out crime and the fear of crime.
• Front garden parking and boundary wall improvements.
• Gulley closures and improvements.
• Improvements to courtyards of flats including the provision of new bin stores and drying facilities.
• Improving the environment surrounding houses and flats such as open spaces, roads, pavements, street furniture and lighting.