Belmont Walk and Alice Street Improvements
Improvements are helping transform the Belmont Walk and Alice Street area of Butetown. The improvements focus on the areas around the houses and flats, with the aim of making a better environment for people to live in.
All three courtyards for the blocks of flats have been improved, with new high quality paving, soft landscaping, brick walls and railings which enclose designated areas for washing lines and storage bins.
• New front garden areas and boundary walls and railings for houses.
• Planters have been provided to the majority of properties.
• New, high quality paving throughout the area.
• New tree pits.
• Gating of some gullies to improve security.
• Improved street lighting.
• Improved drainage.