The Rhydypennau Library secured funding from MALD and the Integrated Care Fund to deliver the new and improved Rhydypennau Hub. The extension and refurbishment of the facilities aims to meet the needs of the community and help to secure the ongoing sustainability of this valuable facility.
Work began in January 2020 and completed in September 2020. A fantastic achievement considering a world-wide pandemic and working restrictions during the project.
The works included:
• Improved access and entrance feature.
• Internal refurbishment to the children’s area, main Hub space and toilets.
• A new reception desk.
• An extension for a brand new community room.
• New furniture.
• Internal decoration and dementia friendly signage.
• A new projection screen and sound system for movie nights and presentations.
• Accessible parking.
The Rhydypennau Hub is now open to the public and operating under Covid-19 restrictions. For further details on opening times and access to the facilities, click here.
Address & Contact Details
Tel: 029 20754657