St Mellons Hub
The existing St Mellons Library was extended and two new training and interview rooms were created under a Phase 1 scheme. The first phase was completed in late 2015 and the Hub now offers a range of advice, information and community services.
The larger Phase 2 extension was completed in Summer 2018 and has enabled all community services in St Mellons to be brought together in a single integrated facility.
The St Mellons Hub has plenty to offer. Trained staff are on hand to help you access a wide range of facilities and services including:
• Library with a children’s area and public access PC’s
• Free WiFi and internet access
• Council advice hub, including housing and benefit services
• Free to use telephones for direct contact with other Council and partner services
• IT Training Suite
• Into Work and Training Advice
• Multi-use rooms suitable for social and community events
• Private meeting rooms
• Flying Start childcare facilities
• Youth Den
• Outdoor Multi-Use Games Area
• Community Hall suitable for indoor sports and large community events
• Music Studio
• Sports Changing rooms
• Community Café
• Generous parking.