Tudor Street Commercial Improvement Scheme
Funding has been secured from the Welsh Government, in partnership with Cardiff Council to deliver external improvements to commercial premises on Tudor Street in Riverside. This project forms part of a wider action plan for regeneration in the business areas of South Riverside.
What type of work is included within the project?
External works to front elevations of buildings (including upper floors) which includes:
- New Shutters
- Signage and lighting
- Rainwater goods
- Replacement Upper Floor Windows
- Brickwork repairs/repointing and stone cleaning and painting
Works which are not covered as part of the scheme:
- Works to the roof of premises
- Works to address structural problems with a building
- Internal works to the premises
For further information please contact Nicky Scott on email@example.com or 02920 537476 or Emma Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02920 376587
You can also contact us directly by clicking here